In May 2022 Alexey Zelenkov made his German debut as Michonnet in a new production of Adriana Lecouvreur at Deutsche Oper am Rhein. As a guest soloist he has appeared at the Bolshoi Theatre Moscow as Rigoletto. He performed Tomsky in Krasnoyarsk and Scarpia, Renato, Marcello, Robert/ Iolanta at the Mikhailovsky Theatre in St. Petersburg. He toured in South Korea with the NOVAT in 2018.
Alexey Zelenkov studied at the Novosibirsk State Conservatory receiving his diploma in 2015. He won 2nd prize at the José Carreras Competition in 2021 and was twice winner of the prestigious Onegin Award 2017 and 2020. For his portrayals of Renato, Tomsky and Tonio he received the theatre award Paradise 2017 and the same award again in 2018 for his performance of the title role in Bartok's Bluebeard's Castle.
- II prize at the International Vocal Competition of the Elena Obraztsova Foundation «José Carreras Grand Prix» (2021)
- Winner of the National "Onegin" opera awards (St.-Petersburg, 2017, 2020)
- Winner of the "Paradise" theatre award in the "Best male actor in musical theatre" nomination for the part of Bluebeard in "The Blue-Bearded Duke's Castle" by Béla Bartók (Novosibirsk, 2018).
- Winner of the "Paradise" theatre award in the nomination "Best male role in theatre" for the part of Tonio in "Pagliacci" by Leoncavallo, Renato in "Un ballo in maschera" by Verdi and Count Tomsky in "The Queen of Spades" (Novosibirsk, 2017)
- Winner of all-Russian Myasnikova competition (Novosibirsk, 2014)
- I prize at the II all-Russian Music competition (Moscow, 2014)
- III at the XIII Youth Delphic Games of Russia (Volgograd, 2014)